The buddhafield is growing! More and more people are starting to take an interest in meditation and beginning to see all the amazing benefits that come out of developing a consistent meditation practice. Here are just a few benefits of Active Meditations:
- Regular meditators generally report increased feelings of well-being, enhanced relaxation and, reduced tension and stress levels.
- Regular meditation is an effective antidote to depression and anxiety. Regular meditators frequently report improved perceptions of self-image and self-worth.
- Studies have indicated that regular meditation can contribute to the development of a more positive attitude and outlook.
- Regular meditators are generally more readily able to handle the physical, emotional, psychological and social rigours of daily life.
- Regular meditation helps a person to be more forgiving, tolerant and accepting.
Regular OSHO Active Meditation...
- Increases the functional capacity of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems.
- Promotes the maintenance of functional capacity, muscle tissues and flexibility, thereby reducing the risk of injury.
- Enhances blood flow and oxygenation in the body, benefiting all internal organs.
Overall Health Benefits
- Aids in reducing high blood pressure.
- Aids in relaxation.
- Promotes alertness and clarity.
- Increases metabolic rate to help prevent obesity.
- Reduces craving and emotional eating; aids in weight management.
- Improves digestion.
- Induces restful sleep. educes the risk of diseases.
- Delays the effects of aging.
This week we began a six day Dynamic Intensive and each day a new person comes and stays on! I feel truly blessed to be able to share this amazing (if there has to be a word:) Technique. Before Prem left for Brazil we were discussing new ways to share meditation and i can sesne that committing to six days of Dynamic is a lot less intimidating that commiting to the 21 days. I just want to put out there that if you can commit to six you can also commit to twenty-one days it is just a matter of dropping the mind and its fears. I am truly in love with existence at this moment andd excited for the workshop on SUnday which will be for women to reconnect to the wild goddess within, as well as next weeks Chakra Breaathing Intensive.
After four years of doing these techniques on a daily basis, I feel the seed I planted so long ago is starting to peak its out out of the earth. In this moment I feel right on the edge, never knowing what is going to happen the next moment, exciting scaring, both and neither.
Give Thanks Give Thanks Give Thanks
Blossoming in Awareness