Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am opening up...........





The source of our being lies in waiting for us to recognize it/ for our recognition. Living in society like we do, we have gathered or can gather alot of dusts upon us. In this gathering of dusts we forget how shiny/radiant we are and can be. Meditation clears away the dusts and Yoga polishes our being so that we may shine with all the brilliance, grace and strength that our spirit is accustomed to.
Meditation and Yoga are techniques that cultivate awareness. Awareness is a tool of empowerment. Since, once we become aware of something, this awareness gives us a choice. With this shift we move once step closer towards liberation, freedom. Opening up to a world of Infinite possibilities while standing in our power. With awareness we awaken o all the infinite possibilities available to us all. And thus we can shift from limiting patterns to a liberated existence.

1 comment:

Happy Nataraj said...

When I was dancing to house music till the sunrise, the dance was love incarnate to me. There was such innocence in my exploration. I would sweat up my clothes till they were drenched. Always seeking a corner to dance alone, because I wasn’t dancing it to perform. The Ailey Dancers and Capoiestas gave a much better show anyway. I didn’t want any attention. I just wanted to loose myself in the music.

I realized the reason for this when I got to India. Many of the meditations at the Osho Ashram in Pune, India include dance. When I danced with Phillip, Carlo, Bodhi and Noori there, I realized that the love that I had for the dance was truly pure. The vibrations sang and played during the dance are key to unlocking the mysteries of it’s healing power. Using prayer songs from any faith can help to achieve this end.