Monday, April 28, 2008

Another cycle Complete

We finished our April cycle yesterday morning. It always amazes me how quickly the 21 days pass and how deeply it shifts something in me. Throughout this cycle, I have been struggling with honoring and creating space for my creative voice to flow, and in this moment I see that the more my mind gets out of the way the more creative work can flow through me. During this cycle I have begun to write again and allow some movement to flow through me, allowing more time and space for these things which bring me joy and make me feel alive. Tonight we had a lively Kundalini and I came home inspired and worked on a lil something. It is these small steps that join together to create the miraculous dance of existence. I am loving this journey!

No comments: