Saturday, May 24, 2008

Balls of Bliss

I love living in Brooklyn
I feel like I am continually coming into contact with people and artists dedicated to living their lives with love and consciousness. Lately been dancing in many circles where beings communicate using words, sounds, movement,music and silence. Last night I gathered with a group of powerful multidimensional AND talented women. We told stories and challenged each other we listened, laughed and rejoiced in our meeting. Communion like this should be happening all over and I am excited and blessed to be a part of it. Check out a couple of these lovely ladies doing their thing at Dope Swan.
I brought along with me some raw money rolls and raw chocolate cookie dough which the ladies insist that I share, so here is the recipe courtesy of Gone Raw

Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Serves 1
Someone else deserves the credit for this recipe, but I can’t remember where I jotted it down from. All I know is that it is a really tasty and decadent recipe to whip up when you are craving something sweet. At some point, I plan to try experimenting with this for a raw version of cookie dough ice cream – yum!
PLEASE NOTE: I included this recipe in the Kids category, but children under 1 year should not be served honey. Also, some children can have adverse reactions to sesame and cacao, so please use caution.
Ingredients
1 tablespoon raw tahini
1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
1 tablespoon raw honey
2½ teaspoons coconut oil
1 drop organic vanilla extract
Preparation
Stir all ingredients in a bowl. If you can hold off long enough, it is even better chilled. Eat with a spoon or use as a sweet spread or dip for fruit pieces.


;)I left out the vanilla and also used less coconut oil, and substituted agave for honey one time and did agave honey combo the last time. Yum! These were gone in under a minute.

Enjoy and be filled with Bliss!

No comments: