Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dynamic Cycle Cancelled For May

We cancelled this months cycle due to not having enough participants. There is still a possibility to make it happen on the weekend, if there is interest. This choice, though a challenging one to make,( since Dynamic is my favorite!) essentially is what we need in this moment. Perhaps a little space to step back and take a look at what and how we share.
We share these meditations from and with our heart, not for any monetary gain but because they have become such an integral part of our daily lives it is only natural that we share. Doing Dynamic for about three years has really brought new color to my life and also has brought out the things that were lurking in the shadows. Overall, empowering to choose the life I wish to lead. This is the power and beauty of meditation. Though this path can be challenging it is definitely worthwhile as I can make the choice every day, every moment to be and be totally! In love with all that life has to offer, seeing that everything is a lesson/and a gift. I am learning to embrace this more and more each day. I am grateful for all those who have shone light upon me and this path and grateful for those who have walked with me, for those who took a step on then off. I am grateful

Ashni

No comments: